Thursday, January 21, 2010

Red Velvet Cake


























































I have made Red Velvet Cakes before, I thought this one was very good.
I really liked the Coconut-Pecan Icing instead of Cream Cheese Frosting, although I didn't think there was enough
of it. Next time I will definitely make the Icing 1 1/2.

I made the cake for my husband's son Travis and wife Barbara who told me that she loves Red Velvet Cake. She send me an email saying "yummy" so I guess it tasted as good as it looks.

2 comments:

  1. What a great post! your cake looks fabulous! I love the shot with everything set up ready to serve. I wish I could come over for a slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your challenge and the iced cake looks fabulous. Now I wish I had left-overs ... yum!

    ReplyDelete